Tax Planning Services
Wealth management is complicated, and so are taxes. As tax laws change, it can resemble a moving kaleidoscope. Put this altogether, and you have a time-consuming, mind-boggling puzzle, that often grows more challenging as your income and wealth increase.
Do you want to reduce your taxes? Of course you do, if you are like most people.
We Help Our Clients Minimize Their Tax Burden
We approach our clients tax concerns with careful and personalized attention.
We believe that tax planning should be an essential part of their financial plan, investment strategy and wealth management.
To be positioned for optimal outcomes, the selection of investments and types of retirement plans must complement the tax filing status and deductions of each investor and taxpayer.
We review projected tax liabilities, analyze the tax impact of prospective investment and financial actions, and incorporate this analysis into the guidance and advice we provide.
What Is Tax Planning?
Tax planning is the analysis of a financial situation or plan to ensure that all elements work together to allow you to pay the lowest taxes possible.
Building a tax minimization strategy is the usage of legitimate strategies to reduce one’s tax liability to the minimum required.
Key tax planning strategies can include:
- Considerations of timing of income (both ordinary and capital gain)
- Income Deferral
- Income Acceleration
- Income Spreading
- Consideration of character of income
- Ordinary Income
- Taxable vs Tax-Exempt Income
- Dividend Income
- Short-term Capital Gain
- Long-Term Capital Gain
- Consideration of deductions
- Utilizing tax-deferred savings and investment accounts
- Qualified retirement accounts (IRA, 401k and more)
- ROTH IRAs
- 529 Plan for Education
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Plan
- Health Savings Accounts
- Determining estimated quarterly tax requirements
- Engaging in tax gain-loss harvesting
- ROTH Conversion
- Qualified charitable distributions
- Tax-exempt municipal bonds
- Tax-efficient investment alternatives
- 1031 Exchange
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Tax Planning Advisory Services
Are you looking for tax planning advisory services that will help you minimize your taxes?
Do you want a proactive tax advisor that can help you find effective and safe ways to reduce your tax bill?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you’re in the ideal place to find out how we can help you with holistic tax and investment planning to minimize your tax bill.
As a client, we help you through the following services:
- Review your tax returns and explain the complex in an understandable way
- Offer proactive tax planning suggestions to save you money when tax time comes
- Check for every deduction you are eligible for, such as property taxes, mortgage interest, medical expenses, business expenses, retirement plan contributions, child tax credits, and more
- Answer your questions and explain your options
- Review any IRS correspondence you receive and help you interpret what you need to do next
- Meet with you to determine ways to reduce your tax bill for next year
- Be available year-round to call or email for additional tax questions or services
Solutions for Your Toughest Tax Challenges
Your situation is handled with the utmost confidentiality, privacy and care.